Realtor: Trusted Advisor
- Amrit, Alexis & Shelly M. (sold MLS 2 Bdrm Apt in Port Coquitlam / bought 3 Bdrm Town House in Port Coquitlam near Riverside High School)
- - Anita U. (multiple offers, sold over listing price, sold riverview heights home)
- Dave T. (Bought home in Coquitlam)
- J. Edward P. and Nancy V. (sold MLS home in Pitt Meadows / purchased 2 Bdrm apt near GM Place)
- Karen & Bernard J. (investment real estate purchase, bought rental properties in Port Coquitlam)
- Kim & David M. (from Costa Rica) (foreign real estate investors, bought and sold MLS apartment in Burnaby)
- Michael O. (first time buyer, bought MLS 3 Bdrm Townhome in Port Moody near NewPort Village)
- Jennifer & David S. (first time buyer, bought Brand New townhouse from developer in Walnut Grove, Langley)
- Dirk R. (bought 3 bdrm apartment in downtown PoCo)
- Jason V. (sold 2 bedroom apartment near Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver / Bought MLS Heritage Home in Queens Park, New Westminster)
- Patti R. (Single mom seller)
- Grant & Emily P. (purchased MLS 2 bdrm apt with view of Coal Harbour - relocation clients from Ontario)
- Reza Z. (Sold home in New Horizons, Coquitlam / Bought and Sold MLS Apartment near Coquitlam Center Mall / Bought Town House in Citadel Heights in Port Coquitlam / Sold 3 bdrm Apartment near Lougheed Mall in Burnaby)
- Michelle J. and Family (Upgraded their home from apartment to house)
- Jodie H. & Paul T. (sold mls apartment near Henderson Mall in Coquitlam)
- Alexander C. (first time buyer, bought new MLS 1 Bdrm Apartment in Maple Ridge from builder)
- Len D. (bought 2 bedroom apartment in Port Coquitlam)
- Bryan B. (sold MLS home in Vancouver)
- Denzil and Astrid P (out of town investors)
- Josephine & Shawn A. (sold home in North Vancouver)
- Pamela K. & Sterling K. (Bought home in Capital Hill area of Burnaby)
- Theresa S. (first time buyer, bought new MLS 1 Bdrm Highrise Apartment in Coquitlam, near Coquitlam Center Mall)
- Mitra & Ali J. (new immigrant, first time buyer, bought MLS Apartment in North Burnaby)
- Kathy M. (sold MLS home in Port Coquitlam / bought MLS house in Coquitlam)
- Mahastie K. (first time buyer, new immigrant, bought new MLS apartment in Burnaby, near Metrotown)
- Tina C. and Family (sold MLS Ranch Park House in Coquitlam / bought Brand New Town House in Burke Mountain)
I immigrated to Canada in 1989. I learned the language quickly and went to University of Victoria(UVic) to study engineering, graduating in 1997 with a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering. After working in the high tech field for six years, life took a turn and I became a Real Estate Agent in 2003.
As a child, I watched my Dad working in and building his business, creating very loyal clients through his honesty and high ethical standards. His clients trusted him! This is something I value highly and bring into my own real estate business. My philosophy is it's not just about the deal but about building trust and long term relationships, and as a consequence the majority of my real estate business is repeat clients and many referrals. I always make sure to put my client's need first!
Negotiating is in my blood! As a child in Iran, I learned the skill of negotiating for everything. This is a critical skill that I work to consistently improve through professional development courses, reading and podcasts. This skill has proved invaluable to all my clients!
In order to serve my clients well, it's important to have a balanced life, which gives clarity and energy to all my dealings. I practice yoga, tai chi, meditation and can be found at the gym 3-4 times a week. I love soccer, hiking, golf and a whole variety of sports. Strong body, strong mind. People often comment about how calm and clear I am, especially in stressful situations. A skill I feel is invaluable to my clients!
One of my greatest strengths is critical thinking. As I lived my life and experienced turmoil, I also learned how important it is to think outside of the box which leads to greater learning and ultimately, for me, a happier and more satisfying life. To be physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally and financially fit is my ultimate goal!
I look forward to helping my former clients, and new clients, with all their real estate needs. Please feel free to contact me at any time, I'm always happy to sit down and discuss how I can help you best!
Hobbies and Interests:
Soccer, Hiking, Yoga, Gym, Biking, Golf, Mediation, Cooking, Being father, Reading(Finance and self-improvement ) , Listening to podcasts(Macro/micro economy and self-improvement)), Real Estate Stats/charts, Stock market technical analysis.
English and Farsi(Persian)